Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Merriest Christmas

Okay, once again it is that time of year where we are all scrambling to buy those last minute gifts, bake our goodies, wrap our presents, and even a few (who will remain nameless, LOL) that still are decorating the house and yard. It can be a very stressful time. Agree?
I am trying so hard to be organized, in fact, I had a list in early November of things to accomplish on a weekly basis...Then, as the season grew nearer, my list turned into daily tasks, all of which I vowed to complete. Did I do it? Who thinks they know the answer to this question? (Did you accomplish all of your Holiday items in advance this year?)
Or are you like me.....YES, I didn't stick to that list. I really fell off my schedule and now I am like flying around trying to get everything done. AND I still have a few small gifts to buy as well.... WHY, WHY, WHY?

Well, whether you are that organized gal, or the absolutely frazzled, crazy running around gal... I want to wish you all the best this Holiday season and may you and your loved ones share a memorable time together. Remember that those days go by so fast, so sit back and try to relax and enjoy!!!
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year blogging friends.....




All photos courtesy of MarthaStewart.com

5 comments:

More Than Words said...

You just described me this year!!

But, I refuse to feel stressed or rushed!! :)

I hope you have a wonderfully blessed Christmas with your family!

Carma Sez said...

have a wonderful holiday :-)

Bunny, The Paris House said...

Hi Danielle, I am still not finished either, I need to wrap so many gifts and I need to bake and get a couple more last minute gifts. Is it just me or did this Christmas season come so so quickly this time. I feel it was just Thanksgiving day. Yikes, I better get wrapping...oh wait I need to cook dinner first..Calgon Take Me Away LOL!!
Have a wonderful and Merry Christmas my sweet friend. I'm so happy to have met you
xoxo
Bunny

bunny, The Paris House Designs said...

hi Danielle,
just stopping by to say Hi!!
Hope all is well
xoxo

Lia at Petite Little Bee said...

Hi, You have a wonderful and fun blog. I love all your cute pirctures. Cheers, Lia