Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Some Halloween Fun and other stuff....

My son went to a local city Halloween/Autumn gathering on Saturday and had the most fun. For $10 he got to paint a pumpkin, go on a hayride, eat cider and doughnuts, trick or treat, and just be a crazy kid! His favorite was the face painting and he chose to be a tiger.....ROAR!!! :)



And in other news...this is the hubby and adorable kitty lounging after a hard day of ah, hmmmm....I'm not sure what they did! LOL



I just had to take this pic...look at that leg stretched WAY out. My kitty really thinks she is queen of the castle! :)

12 comments:

More Than Words said...

That's not a bad deal for $10!

My puppy is the same way as your kitten!

Cinder Rail'lee said...

He looks soooooooooooooo ADORABLE!!!!! heh heh love the kitty and hubby lounging

Chacoy said...

I follow your cute blog, will you follow mine;)
http://ma21cuteboy.blogspot.com/

Carma Sez said...

Husbands can get away with stuff like that. Like napping after watching a football game, for example.

Jennifer said...

LOL! Looks like your husband just passed out on the couch and the kitty took advantage of soft, warm 'bed'! :-)

Bunny, The Paris House said...

Hi Danielle, What a great day that sounds like, I bet your son was happy as can be :)..Isn't this such a cozy and lovely time of the year!! Your husband and cat look very similiar to how my husband and cat love to spend some time together. Thank you so much for your very kind words on my anniversary post, it made me smile :)
xx
Bunny

GottaLoveMom said...

So cute...and your husband - so peaceful!
Have a great week.

CandiceR said...

Hi brown eyes. I'm making a come back to the blogging world - drop by and catch up if you have a chance.

Unknown said...

I'm not sure why husbands get to lounge around after a day of... um... stuff. Must be a special guy thing! Stopping by from SITS to say hi!

Libbie said...

I love love love your little hand prints done by your son on your side bar...so sweet! I am a new blogger & it is so fun to see how crative people are...Keep it up! (He's a doll!)

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

What adorable pics! Your dude is an awfully cute kitty. : )

Paula Schuck said...

i follow your cute blog now too. I am from Mommy Bloggers Club.