Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Wordful/Wordless Wednesday...Yup, He's an Artist!


Oh, How I love to get these adorable pictures from my son. He did this one at school with paints in his classroom.
I think we have an artist on our hands ladies!!! What do you think?
(Oh, And I'm not just saying that because he is my child, LOL)



I just want to add that I got this lovely award from Carma @ Carma Sez. She is just awesome, so so funny, and her blog is one I visit on a daily basis! I can't help it, I'm hooked! Thank you Carma! :)

(Hey...Please scroll down to check out the other posts I wrote as well. I've been really busy!)

14 comments:

Tami said...

The painting is ADORABLE!
Congrats too on your award. I also awarded you!

Mom's Fortress of Solitude said...

Yep! The next Van Gogh, Ladies and Gentlemen! You're so right, Mama. He's an art-TEEST!

Congrats on your award, too. Looks like you're both artists. ;o)

Angela

MommaYoung said...

Awww that is adorable.

carma said...

You can really tell he took his time with the picture :-)

And thanks for your kind words!

THE PARIS HOUSE said...

That is one great painting..I love his color choices. How sweet!! And Thank you so much for the blog award, it means a lot coming from you!! Have a Wonderful day
xoxo
Bunny

Alicia said...

Most def!!!!

Very cute!

AB HOME INTERIORS said...

This is so cute! Stopping by from SITS to leave some hump day love!

mimi said...

yep, he's an artist!

Jennifer said...

AND he made a flower! A boy who brings flowers home to mom? ;-) Precious!

blueviolet said...

Hi! I'm following from the MBC followers club!

Veronica Lee said...

Definitely an artist in the making!!

Carey-Life in the Carpool Lane said...

Beautiful painting...such a nice surprise for him to bring home to you!

I've got a fun tag over at my place if you are interested...

THE PARIS HOUSE said...

Hi! this recipe made two small ball jars, that were not quite filled to the top. Unfortunately I do not have a large recipe for canning rhubarb jam, if I come across one I'll email it to you. Have a lovely weekend.

Two Pretty Little Skirts said...

BEEEEUTIFUL! How old is your son? My 2 yo makes me pretty pictures like this to....on my walls EEEK!

Dawn