Monday, April 27, 2009

Its Award Time!!! Yay!

As Mondays go, this was not one of my all time favorites by far! I lost my power this weekend, my car is in great need of brakes, and my central air needs a new motor. (I did not intend this to be a negative post, so here comes the good part!)

I was given TWO awards today from CandiceR over at A Day in the Life of a Mom With Spirited Children. This is just what I needed....thank you for this great honor!


This is the Zombie Chicken Award. "The blogger who receives this award believes in the Tao of the zombie chicken - excellence, grace and persistence in all situations, even in the midst of a zombie apocalypse. These amazing bloggers regularly produce content so remarkable that their readers would brave a raving pack of zombie chickens just to be able to read their inspiring words. "


And the Blogger Buddy Award...Thanks again Candice...You made my day!

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Congratulations! Now that sounds like a great start for this new week!

More Than Words said...

Congrats on your awards! They came in perfect time!!!!

Jenjen @GottaLoveMom said...

Congratulations! Have a great week!